For when you need to keep your critical tools at hand for quick access and superior comfort, there isn’t anything much better than a battle belt. With such a belt you can keep your pistol, extra magazines, medical kit, hearing protection and your knife at all times ready to go for when trouble comes calling uninvited.
Sewn by experts in Kyiv, this Chersel (warrior’s belt) is a top-notch piece of gear that will quickly become your favorite go-to for your most critical first-line gear, a supportive training aid or even a way to carry gear comfortably for deerstalking. With tough MOLLE webbing all over, anatomically correct padding and quality Italian hardware, you’re going to be pleased as punch with the comfort and versatility of this product.
Features of this Balistyka Chersel Battle Belt
-The Chersel belt system is designed to keep the weight of your critical gear off of the shoulders and spine and settle comfortably on the hips, the best weight-bearing place on the human body.
- The belt is firm yet flexible, preventing the belt from rolling down under a heavy load while maintaining comfort.
- Anatomically correct shape with great padding allows the use of the belt without a shoulder support system.
-MOLLE webbing throughout for accessories such as pouches and holsters. Goes perfectly with the Kolchan magazine pouches!
- If the shoulder harness system is in use, the rear mounting bracket is made of an elastic sling that keeps the shoulder harness in place when the body is tilted forward.
- Equipped with a 3D mesh for both ventilation and a soft fit. Additionally equipped with a two-layer damping base, the second layer are pads that create ventilation channels to remove heat from the body and keep you comfortable during prolonged wearing periods. Carrying heavy loads will feel like you are carrying feathers.
- Side pockets can accommodate side armor plating.
50 mm (1.97") front buckle
All Italian hardware
Material: 1000D Cordura
Size: Adjustable from 31-48" (81cm-120cm)
Colors available: Multicam, Black, Coyote, Olive, MM-14 (Ukrainian military camouflage)