Bought a rail but need a good gas block? Like fiddling around with your gas hole? Look no further! Weighing in at 1.8oz, this .936 gas block is fully adjustable via a screw in the front and lockable via a screw in the side. This block is attached to your barrel by compression which is attained by tightening the three screws on the bottom. It is suggested that a REMOVABLE thread locker of your choice be used on the screws.
Shipping included in the price as always!
Quick Spec Sheet
-Black oxide finish
Posted by Tim on 31st Oct 2017
Did a long review in the .750 block page. Go there to read. Long story short, two thumbs up on these awesome clamp on blocks.
Posted by Alex W on 27th Oct 2017
I was recommended this block by an online community and I'll admit I was skeptic. I have a "You get what you pay for" mindset and I was looking at other adjustable gas blocks that were three or four times more thinking that there is no way this Wojtek block will work, but it was $35 so I decided to try it. For anyone who is having the same struggle as me, DO IT! This block might not have fancy options like detents for the adjustment screw, it has something better, a set screw, which is simpler and much more reliable in my opinion. This gas block is the AK47 of gas blocks: It's going to work every time and it's going to last longer than your gun or you. I have about 1500 rounds down my barrel with this gas block and haven't had a single issue. The thing just works, plain and simple. Every AR I build from now on is going to be getting an Wojtek.
Posted by Ryan C on 2nd Aug 2017
I gave this product 5 stars. But it's not without its compromises.
Let's start with the good:
- Nice finish. I don't know what they used, but it's a lot better-looking than the typical phosphate
- Properly machined. No burs or troublingly sharp edges. It's a tight fit (as it should be) on my 6.5 Creedmoor bull barrel
- Good gas adjustment system. Set the amount of gas with the front screw, then lock it with the side screw
- Clamp-on! This is the best style of gas block out there. Three screws provides a lot of redundancy and are a lot less likely to shake loose than the set-screw designs.
The bad (and this is mostly petty grievances):
- You have to have three different sizes of Allen wrench to tighten and adjust this block - that's one for the clamp, one for the gas adjustment, one for the lock. It would be nice to have an Allen wrench included to tune the gas and lock it; something small enough to keep in a typical AR grip.
The above is a small gripe. The product still merits 5 stars, regardless.